Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Culpeper & Fauquier Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with any damages that happen to your property or business interior & exterior. SERVPRO of Culpeper & Fauquier staff works tirelessly to minimize the burden of damage on the home or business owner. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Our highly trained crews are ready to respond to your disaster at anytime no matter the size! We provide advanced inspections and have the expertise to restore your home or business as quickly as possible. SERVPRO of Culpeper & Fauquier monitors and documents the drying process to ensure your structure is back to normal.
Please follow our tips to help protect yourself and property - Water Damage
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (540) 423-6688
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Culpeper & Fauquier Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.